The PBA.pro-ARINC429 component handles single or multiple ARINC429 resources providing access to all Transmitter, Receiver, Replay Channels and Chronological Bus Monitor functions.
- Related Products
- For ARINC429 Protocol Analyzers and ARINC615-3 Data Loader Extensions this component is required.
The component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to all ARINC429 channels and to the Chronological Bus Monitor. Depending on the hardware interface type, each channel can be individually configured and used as Transmit, Receive, Replay channel and Loop-Pollution mode.
The component includes additional setup, control and visualization of optional onboard discretes (if available by used interface board) and is accessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
The key features are:
- Resource Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- Receive channel nodes to provide set-up and configuration of the ARINC429 label reception on ARINC429 Receive channels
- Transmit channel nodes to provide set-up and configuration of various send scenarios on ARINC429 Transmit channels
- Replay channels to define and control Physical Bus Replay, synchronous across multiple channels
- Setup and Control of the Loop-Pollution mode (receive-modify-retransmit ARINC429 data)
- Chronological Bus Monitor node to define and control Bus Monitor, analysis and export functions
- Optional Discrete node including chronological bus monitor for Discrete Inputs (dependent on used interface board)
- Optional Database Manager component PBA.pro-x-DBM for data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
6, 12 Channel ARINC429 SmartCable USB 2.0 ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 for CPCI (3U) ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 CPCIe/PXIe (3U) ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 CPCI/PXI (3U) ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 PMC ModuleSee details
MIL-STD-1553/ARINC429 Mixed Protocol Ethernet ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16 Channel ARINC429 Ethernet ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 PCIe ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 XMC ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?