4, 8, 16 and 32 Channels ARINC429
Test & Simulation Module
- Related Products
The ACE429-3U-x is a member of AIM’s new family of CompactPCI-Express/PXI-Express (3U) modules for analyzing, simulating, monitoring and testing ARINC429 channels providing up to 32 channels on a 3U module form factor.
- All channels software programmable for various Receive (Rx) or Transmit (Tx) modes incl. a Loop Pollution mode (link between Rx and Tx channel)
- Depending on the board variant transmit channels provide variable or fixed output amplitudes
- ACE429-3U-4 and ACE429-3U-8 versions provide separate Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) pins on all channels
- ACE429-3U-16 and ACE429-3U-32 versions provide shared Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) pins
Common Core Hardware Design
The ACE429-3U-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors (Bus Interface Units) to support ARINC429 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages in different transmit modes, timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution as well as a loop mode (Rx-Tx link) with software configurable message data pollution performed in real time and with minimal latencies and respecting the Rx bus timing.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for ARINC429 protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the ACE429-3U-x cards in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems. The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with ACE429-3U-x modules.
ARINC429 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC 429 PCI||ARINC 429 PCIe||ARINC 429 PMC|
|ARINC 429 XMC||ARINC 429 PXI||ARINC 429 PXIe|
|ARINC 429 CPCI||ARINC 429 CPCIe||ARINC 429 Ethernet|
|ARINC 429 USB||ARINC 429 VME|
4, 8, 16 and 32 channels ARINC429 Test & Simulation module for CompactPCI-Express/PXI-Express (3U).
- Full performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently & programmable for high/low speed Bit Rates
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- PXI Triggering and PXI System Clock Capabilities
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter Operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Label Selective Trigger for Capture & Filtering
- 100% Real Time Recording & Synchronised Replay of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Optional Databus Test & Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (latched type) to 2x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429 and 1x D-Sub15 (female) for IRIG-B and Trigger Out for AIM ARINC429 32-Channel cards.
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?