The optional PBA.pro-x-DBM Component offers conversion, visualization and control of raw interface data into Engineering Units for various interface Resource Components.
- Related Products
- For extending a Protocol Analyser with Payload Decoding functionality this component is required.
The PBA.pro-x-DBM component is the key component for all payload decoding related applications and supports creation, editing and administraion of 1 or more XML formatted PBA.pro Engineering Unit Parameter databases
Database Manager Options:
PBA.pro-MIL-DBM for MIL-STD-1553 resources
PBA.pro-STANAG-DBM for STANAG3910/EFAbus Express (EFEX) resources
PBA.pro-ARINC429-DBM for ARINC429 resources
PBA.pro-AFDX-DBM for AFDX®/ARINC664P7 resources
PBA.pro-FC-DBM for Fibre Channel resources
PBA.pro-ETH-DBM Standard Ethernet resources
Ressource components including Database Manager functionality:
Discretes, Analogues, ARINC825 (CAN bus), PANAVIA
- Support for multiple engineering units database files to different interface streams
- Powerful database view and editing with search and filter capabilities
- PBA.pro Assign display to show and control data from different sources within a single display
- Quick view of Parameters in PBA.pro Designer Widgets
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component e.g. for import of custom databases
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
MIL-STD-1553 Resource ComponentSee details
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
AFDX®/ARINC664P7 Resource ComponentSee details
PBA.pro-ARINC825 Resource ComponentSee details
Standard Ethernet Resource ComponentSee details
Fibre Channel Resource ComponentSee details
PBA.pro-PANAVIA Resource ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!