- Related Products
The ASC429-x (AIM SmartCable™) USB module offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and databus analyzer capabilities for ARINC429 applications.
- Available in configurations with 2Tx/4Rx (6 channels) and 4Tx/8Rx (12 channels)
- Powered from the host computer via the single USB2.0 (or higher) connection – no external power adapter is required
- Designed in a connector housing size
- Supports up to 8 discrete input/output signals to be monitored or generated
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
An onboard high-precision free-wheeling IRIG-B time encoder/decoder allows users to accurately synchronize single or multiple
ASC429-x modules to a common time source.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the ASC429-x cards in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) as well as the EasyLOAD-429 Data Loader Software are compatible to the ASC429-x.
ARINC429 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC 429 PCI||ARINC 429 PCIe||ARINC 429 PMC|
|ARINC 429 XMC||ARINC 429 PXI||ARINC 429 PXIe|
|ARINC 429 CPCI||ARINC 429 CPCIe||ARINC 429 Ethernet|
|ARINC 429 USB||ARINC 429 VME|
USB 2.0 SmartCable™ for ARINC429 Test and Simulation with 6 channels (2Tx/4Rx) and 12 channels (4Tx/8Rx).
- Robust and Low Power USB2.0 module with up to 12 ARINC429 channels powered via single USB2.0
(or higher) – no external power adapter required
- Hot Plug capability
- Ruggedised 37-pin D-Sub connector
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Full Error Injection/Detection capability
- Multi Level Triggering for Capturing/Filtering
- Real Time Recording and Synchronised Bus Replay
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder for Data Correlation
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (incl. LabView VIs)
- Compatible with PBA.pro and EasyLOAD-429/EasyDLE Application Software
- Software compatible with AIM’s family of ARINC429 cards
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Demo Video about an ARINC429 Viewer with ASC429 and PBA.pro(-Light)
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Easy to use Protocol/Network AnalyserSee details
ARINC615-3/4 Data Loading SoftwareSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?