Single or Dual Stream MIL-STD-1553 A/B &
4, 8 or 12 Channel ARINC429 Mixed Protocol
Test & Simulation Module for Standard Ethernet
- Related Products
Single or dual stream MIL-STD-1553 A/B and 4, 8 or 12 channel ARINC429 mixed protocol Test & Simulation module for standard Ethernet.
An optional ANET-ADK onboard software development kit allows users to create runtime applications (e.g. MIL-STD-1553 to Ethernet Converter / ARINC429 to Ethernet Converter , MIL-STD-1553 to Ethernet Gateway / ARINC429 to Ethernet Gateway) to execute right in the box.
For wireless applications an ANET compatible USB Wifi dongle is optionally available. The capability to execute Python scripts in the ANET is a standard feature. For applications with multiple ANET devices AIM offers the ADock ANET docking station to host up to 4 ANET modules.
The ANET-MxAy is also available in a rugged housing, see ANET-MxAy-R.
- Concurrent BC, MRT (31) & Chronological Monitor
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- Physical Bus Replay, Synchronised Replay
- Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering, 100% Bus Recording
- Full Function, Single Function & Simulator Only versions available
- Full performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently & programmable for high/low speed Bit rates
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter Operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering, 100% Bus Recording, Label Selective Trigger for Capture & Filtering
- Physical Bus Replay, Synchronised Replay of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
Common for both sections:
- 10/100/1000Mbit/s Ethernet Host Interface
- 8 General Purpose Discretes
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Embedded Web Server and Configuration Application
- Optional Databus Test & Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- White Paper
The ANET-ADK (ASP Development Kit) is a optional tool kit for the development of customer applications written in C and executed on the ANET Application Support Processor (ASP) under LINUX Operating System. A customer application executed onboard the ANET can use the ANET’s MIL-STD1553 or ARINC429 interface via the standard Application Programming Interface functions similar to an application using the ANET from a host. However the full ANET LINUX environment is available to the customer applications so that standalone custom devices like gateways, bus translators etc. can be implemented very efficiently.
The ADock-1A is an accessory for dockable ANET devices. Typically the dockable ANETs are hosted in ADock-4x stations, however in order to support standalone use the ADock-1A acts as a breakout adapter from the ANET Dock connector to Standard ANET connectors.
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 9-pin D-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 9-pin D-Sub to four Twinax Connectors PL-75
Docking Station for AIM ANET DevicesSee details
Rugged ANET for MIL-STD-1553/ARINC429See details
MIL-STD-1553 Resource ComponentSee details
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?