- Related Products
ARINC429 Test and Simulation modules with 4, 8 or 16 software programmable Tx/Rx channels plus 8 Discrete I/O’s.
For wireless applications, an ANET compatible USB Wifi dongle is optionally available. The capability to execute Python scripts in the ANET is a standard feature. For applications with multiple ANET devices AIM offers the ADock ANET Docking Station to host up to 4 ANET modules.
- Full performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently and programmable for High/Low Speed Bit rates
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Label Selective Trigger for Capture and Filtering
- 100% Real Time Recording and Synchronised Replay of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Embedded Web Server and Configuration Application
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- White Paper
The ANET-USB-WIFI is an optional 3rd Party ANET compatible USB stick in order to use the ANET in a WIFI environment. The ANET operation from a host application like AIM PBA.pro or anyother API based customer application via WIFI is fully transparent. The WIFI stick is plugged to the ANET’s USB 2.0 general purpose port. Like the wired network interface of the ANET, the ANET WIFI interface can be configured via the ANET Web configuration which supports also AdHoc or Managed WIFI modes with or without password in addition to the IP Address and DHCP settings. This option is an attractive solution for using the ANET from mobile platforms, like Tablet PCs, or enviroments which are not fully equipped with wired networks.
Note: The ANET compatible WiFi stick is only available via AIM.
Docking Station for AIM ANET DevicesSee details
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?