- Related Products
The ANET429-x is a member of AIM’s Ethernet based modules for analysing, simulating, monitoring and testing ARINC429 channels.
- All channels software programmable for various Receive (Rx) or Transmit (Tx) modes incl. a Loop Pollution mode
(link between Rx and Tx channel)
- All transmitters have fixed output amplitude
- ANET429-4 and ANET429-8 versions provide separate Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) pins on all channels
- Dockable versions for use in the ADock Docking Station are available as well
Common Core Hardware Design
The ANET429-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors (Bus Interface Units) to support ARINC429 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages in different transmit modes, timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution as well as a loop mode (Rx-Tx link) with software configurable message data pollution performed in real time and with minimal latencies and respecting the Rx bus timing.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The onboard ASP (Application Support Processor) which is based on a SoC (System on Chip) hardware device is running under
Linux OS. This offers a scalable and flexible platform for hosting various onboard applications.
An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchroni-
zation on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the ANET429-x modules in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with ANET429-x modules.
ARINC429 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC 429 PCI||ARINC 429 PCIe||ARINC 429 PMC|
|ARINC 429 XMC||ARINC 429 PXI||ARINC 429 PXIe|
|ARINC 429 CPCI||ARINC 429 CPCIe||ARINC 429 Ethernet|
|ARINC 429 USB||ARINC 429 VME||ARINC 429 PCIe Mini Card|
ARINC429 Test and Simulation modules with 4, 8 or 16 software programmable Tx/Rx channels plus 8 Discrete I/O’s.
For wireless applications, an ANET compatible USB Wifi dongle is optionally available. The capability to execute Python scripts in the ANET is a standard feature. For applications with multiple ANET devices AIM offers the ADock ANET Docking Station to host up to 4 ANET modules.
- Full performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently and programmable for High/Low Speed Bit rates
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Label Selective Trigger for Capture and Filtering
- 100% Real Time Recording and Synchronised Replay of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Embedded Web Server and Configuration Application
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- White Paper
The ANET-USB-WIFI is an optional 3rd Party ANET compatible USB stick in order to use the ANET in a WIFI environment. The ANET operation from a host application like AIM PBA.pro or anyother API based customer application via WIFI is fully transparent. The WIFI stick is plugged to the ANET’s USB 2.0 general purpose port. Like the wired network interface of the ANET, the ANET WIFI interface can be configured via the ANET Web configuration which supports also AdHoc or Managed WIFI modes with or without password in addition to the IP Address and DHCP settings. This option is an attractive solution for using the ANET from mobile platforms, like Tablet PCs, or enviroments which are not fully equipped with wired networks.
Note: The ANET compatible WiFi stick is only available via AIM.
Docking Station for AIM ANET DevicesSee details
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?