- Related Products
The AMCX429-x is a member of AIM’s next generation of PMC modules targeted to embedded ARINC429 applications. The AMCX429-x offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and databus analyzer capabilities.
- All channels software programmable for various Receive (Rx) or Transmit (Tx) modes incl. a Loop Pollution mode
(link between Rx and Tx channel)
- Supports up to 8 discrete inputs and 8 discrete outputs which can be monitored or generated
- Designed to be installed on either a host carrier board to adapt to buses (like standard PCI/PCIe, VME/VPX, cPCI/cPCIe) or on an embedded host computer
High Performance RISC Processor
The AMCX429-x modules use a high performance RISC processor with 128MB of Global RAM whereby all channels can operate concurrently at ARINC429 high or low bit rates with the intelligence to process data in real time.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder provides a sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the AMCX429-x cards in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSPs) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with AMCX429-x modules.
ARINC429 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC 429 PCI||ARINC 429 PCIe||ARINC 429 PMC|
|ARINC 429 XMC||ARINC 429 PXI||ARINC 429 PXIe|
|ARINC 429 CPCI||ARINC 429 CPCIe||ARINC 429 Ethernet|
|ARINC 429 USB||ARINC 429 VME||ARINC429 PCIe Mini Card|
ARINC429 Test and Simulation module for PMC with 4, 8, 16 and 32 programmable Tx/Rx channels plus up to 8 Discrete Inputs/8 Discrete Outputs.
- Full performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently and programmable for high/low speed Bit rates
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter Operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Label Selective Trigger for Capture and Filtering
- 100% Real Time Recording and syncronised Replay of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
- VxWorks Legacy
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (screw-locked type) to 1x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429, 1x D-Sub15 (female) for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B, 1x D-Sub25 (female) for Discrete I/O for AMCX429-4/AXC429-4 cards
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (screw-locked type) to 1x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429, 1x D-Sub15 (female) for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B, 1x D-Sub25 (female) for Discrete I/O for AMCX429-8/AXC429-8 cards
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (screw-locked type) to 1x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429, 1x D-Sub15 (female) for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B, 1x D-Sub25 (female) for Discrete I/O for AMCX429-16/AXC429-16 cards
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (latched type) to 2x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429 and 1x D-Sub15 (female) for IRIG-B and Trigger Out for AIM ARINC429 32-Channel cards.
PCI Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
VME Carrier Card with 2 PMC SlotsSee details
cPCI (3U) Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
PCIe Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?