PMC Module with 2 or 4 CAN bus Nodes ARINC825
compliant for Testing & Simulation of
Avionic CAN bus Systems
- Related Products
The AMC825-4 PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) can work either with full functionality as an active CAN node for testing and simulating or in listening-only mode for monitoring and recording purposes of Avionic CAN bus (ARINC825) applications on up to 4 electrically isolated CAN bus nodes concurrently.
- All nodes are in conformance with the ISO11898-1/-2 standard
- Accessible by software separately and can be used as 4 independent CAN bus nodes
- Object and FIFO modes available to support different application scopes
- Consists of FPGA based CAN interface controllers as well as a FPGA based 32-bit microcontroller core and a separate processor for IRIG-B synchronization with 1µs resolution time stamping
- All nodes are operating concurrently at software configurable CAN bus speeds from 10kbit/s up to high speed bit rate of 1Mbit/s with the intelligence to process transmit scheduling of CAN frames in real time autonomously to significantly off-load the host processor
- Using AIM’s family of PCIe, PCI, CPCI (3U) and VMEbus carrier cards for PMC our clients have off the shelf solutions in a broad range of card formats
Onboard IRIG-B Time Synchronization
AMC825-4 cards have an onboard IRIG-B time decoder with 1µs resolution and an automatic free-wheeling detection. This allows synchronization of multiple AMC825-4 cards to one common IRIG-B time source for the correlation of data across multiple ARINC825 CAN bus nodes.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
The AMC825-4 modules are supplied with an Application Programming Interface (API) and Driver Software compatible with Windows, Linux and VxWorks.
The AMC825-4 module operates with the optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool for Windows and Linux.
ARINC825 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC825 PCI||ARINC825 PCIe||ARINC825 CPCI|
|ARINC825 USB||ARINC825 PMC||ARINC825 VME|
The AMC825-x PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) can work either with full functionality as an active CAN node for testing and simulating or in Listening Only mode for monitoring and recording purposes. Embedded versions with Extended Temperature, Conduction Cooling, Rear I/O & Conformal Coating are available.
- Object and FIFO Transmit/Receive modes or Listening Only mode for passive monitoring
- Data Buffering with Real Time Data Updates
- Scheduled and Acyclic Transmission of IDs
- ID oriented dependent filtering
- Time Stamping of received frames with IRIG-B Time
- Physical Error Detection, Bit Error, CRC-/Format Error, Bit Stuffing Error
- Physical Error Injection
- Driver Software included for Windows, LabVIEW VI’s, LabVIEW RT, Linux, VxWorks
- Optional Databus Test & Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
- VxWorks Legacy
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
PCI Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
PCIe Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
VME Carrier Card with 2 PMC SlotsSee details
cPCI (3U) Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
PBA.pro-ARINC825 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!