The PBA.pro-ARINC825 component handles single or multiple ARINC825 resources providing access to all Transmitter, Receiver and Chronological Bus Monitor functions incl. payload decoding support.
- Related Products
- For ARINC825 Protocol and Payload Analysers this component is required.
The component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to all Capture and Simulation functions of each ARINC825/CAN network and is accessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
The key features are:
- Resource Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- Global statistics information window and Event-Log information
- Capture mode supports ID reception and bus event logging, online data and activity display, timestamping and recording to disk
- Capture Filters on specific message types and IDs
- Send mode supports scheduled transmission of IDs and online data modification
- Customisable ID structuring
- Data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units included
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Component can also be used with AIM Hardware connected to CAN 2.0B networks
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
2, 4 Node ARINC825 PCI ModuleSee details
2, 4 Node ARINC825 CPCI ModuleSee details
4, 6, 8 Node ARINC825 VME ModuleSee details
2 Node ARINC825 USB 2.0 ModuleSee details
2, 4 Node ARINC825 PMC ModuleSee details
2, 4 Node ARINC825 PCIe ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?