USB2.0 Module with 2 CAN bus Nodes
ARINC825 compliant for Testing & Simulation
of Avionic ARINC825/CAN bus Systems
- Related Products
The APU825-2 USB2.0 module can work either with full functionality as an active CAN node for testing and simulating or in listening-only mode for monitoring and recording purposes of Avionic CAN bus (ARINC825) applications on 2 electrically isolated CAN bus nodes concurrently.
- All nodes are in conformance with the ISO11898-1/-2 standard
- Accessible by software separately and can be used as 2 independent CAN bus nodes
- Object and FIFO modes available to support different application scopes
- Consists of FPGA based CAN interface controllers as well as a FPGA based 32-bit microcontroller core and a separate processor for IRIG-B synchronization with 1µs resolution time stamping
- All nodes are operating concurrently at software configurable CAN bus speeds from 10kbit/s up to high speed bit rate of 1Mbit/s with the intelligence to process transmit scheduling of CAN frames in real time autonomously to significantly off-load the host processor
Onboard IRIG-B Time Synchronization
APU825-2 modules have an onboard IRIG-B time decoder with 1µs resolution and an automatic free-wheeling detection. This allows synchronization of multiple APU825-2 modules to one common IRIG-B time source for the correlation of data across multiple ARINC825 CAN bus nodes.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
The APU825-2 modules are supplied with an Application Programming Interface (API) and Driver Software compatible with Windows.
The APU825-2 module operates with the optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool for Windows.
ARINC825 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC825 PCI||ARINC825 PCIe||ARINC825 CPCI|
|ARINC825 USB||ARINC825 PMC||ARINC825 VME|
USB2.0 module with 2 CAN bus nodes ARINC825 compliant for testing and simulation of Avionic ARINC825/CAN bus systems.
- Object and FIFO Transmit/Receive modes or Listening Only mode for passive monitoring
- Data Buffering with Real Time Data Updates
- Scheduled and Acyclic Transmission of IDs
- ID oriented dependent filtering
- Time Stamping of received frames with IRIG-B Time Code
- Auto-Answer mode for automatic RTR frame handling
- Physical Error Detection, Bit Error, CRC-/Format Error, Bit Stuffing Error
- Driver Software included for Windows
- Optional Databus Test & Analysis Software
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?