- Related Products
Integrated modular solution by using the AMC825-x PMC cards installed on AIM’s ACP-1 Generic carrier card for PCI.
The ACP825-x PCI card can work either with full functionality as an active CAN node for testing and simulating or in listening-only mode for monitoring and recording purposes of Avionic CAN bus (ARINC825) applications on up to 4 electrically isolated CAN bus nodes concurrently.
- All nodes are in conformance with the ISO11898-1/-2 standard
- Accessible by software separately and can be used as 4 independent CAN bus nodes
- Object and FIFO modes available to support different application scopes
- Consists of FPGA based CAN interface controllers as well as a FPGA based 32-bit microcontroller core and a separate processor for IRIG-B synchronization with 1µs resolution time stamping
- All nodes are operating concurrently at software configurable CAN bus speeds from 10kbit/s up to high speed bit rate of 1Mbit/s with the intelligence to process transmit scheduling of CAN frames in real time autonomously to significantly off-load the host processor
- Using AIM’s family of PCIe, PCI, CPCI (3U) and VMEbus carrier cards for PMC our clients have off the shelf solutions in a broad range of card formats
Onboard IRIG-B Time Synchronization
ACP825-x cards have an onboard IRIG-B time decoder with 1µs resolution and an automatic free-wheeling detection. This allows synchronization of multiple ACP825-x cards to one common IRIG-B time source for the correlation of data across multiple ARINC825 CAN bus nodes.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
The ACP825-x modules are supplied with an Application Programming Interface (API) and Driver Software compatible with Windows, Linux and VxWorks.
The ACP825-x module operates with the optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool for Windows and Linux.
ARINC825 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC825 PCI||ARINC825 PCIe||ARINC825 CPCI|
|ARINC825 USB||ARINC825 PMC||ARINC825 VME|
ARINC825 (CAN bus) Test & Simulation module for PCI with 2 or 4 electrically isolated CAN bus nodes operating concurrently at CAN bus high speed bit rate of up to 1Mbit/s.
The ACP825-x PCI card can work either with full functionality as an active CAN node for testing and simulating or in Listening Only mode for monitoring and recording purposes.
- Object and FIFO Transmit/Receive modes or Listening Only mode for passive monitoring
- Data Buffering with Real Time Data Updates
- Scheduled and Acyclic Transmission of IDs
- ID oriented dependent filtering
- Time Stamping of received frames with IRIG-B Time
- Physical Error Detection, Bit Error, CRC-/Format Error, Bit Stuffing Error
- Physical Error Injection
- Driver Software included for Windows, LabVIEW VI’s, LabVIEW RT, Linux
- Optional Databus Test & Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
2, 4 Node ARINC825 PMC ModuleSee details
PCI Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
PBA.pro-ARINC825 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!