- Related Products
To complement the wide range of interface modules for dedicated Avionics Databuses and Networks, AIM offers a range of
Carrier modules for the use of AIM or any 3rd Party PMC and XMC module on various backplanes.
The ACC-1 is a single slot, single height (3U) Compact PCI module with one PMC slot to plug in a standard PMC module.
- Fulfills the requirements of the CompactPCI specification as well as the requirements of the PCIbus standard both primary and secondary sides
- The PMC slot is in conformance with the draft standard physical and environmental layers for PCI mezzanine cards (P1386.1/Draft 2.4)
- Designed to plug all standard PMC modules with a maximum PCIbus width of 64-bit and a PCIbus operation up to 66MHz (Note: Default config is with 32-Bit cPCI connector !)
- The board is of universal I/O signalling voltage type and can be plugged in either a +3.3V or +5.0V cPCI chassis
- On secondary PCIbus side the PMC slot is configured to support +3.3V, I/O signalling voltage for use with +3.3V PMC modules, for +5.0V PMC modules the carrier is identified by a different part number
- Easily configured with any AIM PMC databus module: AFDX®/ARINC664P7, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC825 or any standard 3rd party PMC module
Carrier Functionality on further Form Factors
cPCI (3U) generic carrier card for PMC (PCIbus mezzanine card) with 1 PMC slot.
Modular solution combines any AIM PMC module for AFDX®/ARINC664P7, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553 or any standard 3rd party PMC module.
- 66MHz operation for +3.3V environments
- 64-bit PCIbus extension (optional)
- Fully compliant to CompactPCI specification
- Hosts PMC interface designed to PMC standard P1386.1/Draft 2.4
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
1, 2, 4 Stream MIL-STD-1553 PMC ModuleSee details
1, 2 Stream MIL-STD-1553 PMC Module, prog. Coupling...See details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 PMC ModuleSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 PMC ModuleSee details
2, 4 Node ARINC825 PMC ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!