AFDX/ARINC664P7 Test and Simulation module for PCI with 2 full duplex ports programmable for 10Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s or 1000Mbit/s.
Versions available for both Airbus and Boeing variants of ARINC664P7.
Integrated modular solution by using the AMCX-FDX-2/B PMC card installed on AIM’s ACP-1 generic PCI carrier card.
ACP-FDX-2/B is the successor of the legacy API-FDX-2/B module.
- Test, Verification and Simulation of AFDX/ARINC664P7 End Systems, Switches and Networks
- Support for Single or Redundant AFDX/ARINC664P7 operation
- Receive Modes: Chronological Monitoring and Recording (100% Wire Speed) plus UDP Port/VL oriented receive
- Transmission Modes: Generic Transmit Operation, Physical Replay and End System Simulation Mode
- TAP Mode: to analyze the network traffic between 2 attached network devices (inline)
- Physical Error Injection/Detection
- Provisions for network latency measurement and analysis
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Generic Tx/Rx Function Only and Simulator Tx/Rx Function Only versions available
- Compatible to ‘Standard Ethernet’ applications
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Optional Network Test and Analysis and ARINC615A Dataloader Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?