The PBA.pro-ETH component handles single or multiple Ethernet resources (implemented via AFDX®/ARINC664P7 interface boards) enabling real time transmission, reception and time stamping of standard Ethernet frames.
- Related Products
- For a Standard Ethernet Network Analyser this component is required.
The component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to all Capture and Send functions of each network port and is accessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
The key features are:
- Resource Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- Capture mode supports Chronological (Frame based) reception incl. recording to disk
- Runtime Info node for global statistics and Event-Log information
- Send mode supports Generic Send list (Frame based) or Replay (traffic reconstruction based on recorded data)
- TAP mode support for inline monitoring of standard Ethernet traffic (dependent on used interface board)
- Optional Database Manager component PBA.pro-x-DBM for data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Optional REROS function (ReRoutingSoftware: receive-modify-retransmit frames)
- Special version for the AIM fdXTap available, with support for 4 Capture Only ports
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
PBA.pro SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) Browser
The PBA.pro SNMP Browser is an easy to use graphical user interface tool that combines the features of the PBA.pro AFDX®/ARINC664P7 component with the Python SNMP v1 library. The PBA.pro SNMP Browser acts as SNMP Management console to interactively send SNMP Get, Set, GetNext and Walk request messages to SNMP Agents in an AFDX®/ARINC664P7 network. The received response messages are evaluated and printed chronologically in a result table overview. This accessory requires the PBA.pro AFDX®/ARINC664P7 resource component and the PBA.pro Test and Script Manager.
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 PMC ModuleSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 PCIe ModuleSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 XMC ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?