The PBA.pro-AFDX® component handles single or multiple AFDX®/ARINC664P7 resources providing access to all Capture, Send and Simulation ports with Network Databus Analyzer functions.
- Related Products
- For AFDX®/ARINC664P7 Network Analysers and Test Plan Script Packages this component is required.
The component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to all Capture, Send and Simulation functions of each network port and is accessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
The key features are:
- Resource Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- Capture mode supports Chronological (Frame based) or Sampling/Queuing (VL/UDP based) reception incl. recording to disk
- Runtime Info node for global statistics, VL-Activity and Event-Log information
- Send mode supports Generic Send list (Frame based), Sampling and Queuing (VL/UDP based) or Replay
- TAP mode support for inline monitoring of AFDX®/ARINC664P7 traffic (dependent on used interface board)
- EDE Subscriber Simulation node (only for interfaces which include the Boeing specific extensions)
- Optional Database Manager component PBA.pro-x-DBM for data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Special Version for the AIM fdXTap available, with support for 4 Capture Only ports
- Component can also be operated in a Standard Ethernet mode (Frame based send and receive)
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
ARINC664 Switch - Compliance TestsSee details
ARINC664 End System - Compliance TestsSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 PCIe ModuleSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 PMC ModuleSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 XMC ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!