- Related Products
The AXC1553-x is a member of AIM’s new family of PCI Express based XMC-Mezzanine (ANSI/VITA 42.3) modules targeted to embedded MIL-STD-1553 applications. The AXC1553-x offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and databus analyzer capabilities.
- Concurrently acts as Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals (31) and Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- Physical Replay capability- electrically reconstruct and replay previously recorded MIL-STD-1553A/B record files physically to the
MIL-STD-1553A/B bus with excellent timing accuracy
- Versions with reduced functionality (Single Function or Simulator Only) are available as well as extended temperature range variants
- Capability to handle 8 General Purpose Discrete I/O (GPIO) signals and also offer Trigger-I/O
- Designed to be installed on either a carrier board to adapt to buses (like standard PCI/PCIe, VME/VPX or cPCIe) or on an embedded
Common Core Hardware Design
The AXC1553-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors
(Bus Interface Units) to support MIL-STD-1553 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages acting as a Bus Controller and/or as multiple Remote Terminals as well as timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution for Bus Monitor operation.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software/Test Plan Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the AXC1553-x cards in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with AXC1553-x modules.
MIL-STD-1553 Functionality on further Form Factors
|1553 PCI||1553 PCIe||1553 PMC|
|1553 XMC||1553 PXI||1553 PXIe|
|1553 CPCI||1553 CPCIe||1553 PCIe Mini Card|
|1553 USB||1553 VME||1553 Ethernet|
MIL-STD-1553 Test and Simulation modules for XMC with 1, 2 or 4 dual redundant streams plus 8 Discrete I/O’s (on Rear-I/O).
- Concurrent BC, MRT (31) & Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- Full Error Injection/Detection (AS4112)
- Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering and 100% Bus Recording
- Physical Bus Replay
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Full Function, Single Function and Simulator Only versions available
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Drivers for other embedded applications are available on request
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software and RT Production Test Plan
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- VxWorks Legacy
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
- VxWorks 7.x VxBus
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75 and 9-pin D-Sub Connector for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to four Twinax Connectors PL-75
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to four Twinax Connectors PL-75 and 9-pin D-Sub Connector for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B
PCIe Carrier Card with 1 XMC SlotSee details
MIL-STD-1553 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?