- Related Products
ARINC429 Test and Simulation bus interface with 4, 8, 16 or 32 Software programmable Tx/Rx channels plus up to 8 Discrete I/O’s.
- Full Performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently and programmable for High/Low Speed Bit rates
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit)
- Label Selective Trigger for Capture and Filtering
- 100% Real Time Recording and Syncronized Replay of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (screw-locked type) to 2x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429 and 1x D-Sub15 (female) for IRIG-B and Trigger Out for AMCX429-32/AXC429-32 cards.
The BOC-APE is a breakout cable for Discrete I/O and IRIG I/O signals of compatible AIM APE cards. The BOC-APE is connected via a dedicated (internal) board-to-board connector and routes the corresponding signals to a separate slot bracket. Download hereunder a BOC-APE Pinout document for further details.
ARINC429 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Easy to use Protocol/Network AnalyserSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?