- Related Products
The APXX3910-EN is a member of AIM’s new family of PCI modules for analyzing, simulating, monitoring and testing Rafale STANAG3910 databuses providing 1 fully dual redundant STANAG3910 high speed/low speed interface and onboard Electrical Front End (EFE) on a ‘Short Length PCIe’ standard module format.
- Concurrently acts as Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals (31) and Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- Physical Bus Interface (PBI) including STANAG3910 HS bus Electrical Front End (EFE)
- Physical Replay capability- electrically reconstruct and replay previously recorded STANAG3910 record files physically to the STANAG3910 bus with excellent timing accuracy
- Versions with reduced functionality (Single Function or Simulator Only) are available
- Capability to handle 8 General Purpose Discrete I/O (GPIO) signals which can be monitored or controlled.
For access of all Discrete I/O’s an optional breakout cable can be supplied occupying a slot bracket position of the PC
Common Core Hardware Design
The APXX3910-EN module uses AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing SoC (System-on-Chip) based hardware design with 2 dual core processing units. One dual core section is implementing the STANAG3838 and STANAG3910 Bus Interface Units (BIUs). On the second dual core section the Application Support Processor (ASP) is implemented under Linux OS and executes the driver software onboard and minimizes the load on the host processing system.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for STANAG3910 protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the APXX3910-EN card in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with APXX3910-EN modules.
STANAG3910 Functionality on further Form Factors
|STANAG3910 PCI||STANAG3910 PCIe||STANAG3910 PXIe|
|STANAG3910 CPCIe||STANAG3910 Ethernet||STANAG3910 XMC|
Single Stream STANAG3910 Test and Simulation Module – Rafale – for PCI with 1 dual redundant HS/LS channel and onboard Electrical Front End. The APXX3910-EN is a functional replacement for model APX3910-EN.
- Concurrent HS/LS BC, MRT (31) and Chronological Monitor
- Full HS/LS Error Injection/Detection
- HS/ LS Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering, 100% HS/LS Bus Recording
- HS/LS Physical Bus Replay
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Full Function, Monitor Only and Simulator Only versions available
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
The BOP-APX is a breakout panel for Discrete I/O and IRIG I/O signals of the AIM APX card series. The BOP-APX is connected via a dedicated (internal) board-to-board connector and routes the corresponding signals to a separate PCB and slot bracket. Download hereunder the hardware manual for further details.
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From D-Sub9 to 2x BNC (Plug) for STANAG3910 (electrical)
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75 and 15-pin D-Sub Connector for Trigger I/O, IRIG-B and Discrete I/Os
STANAG3910/EFEX Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!