The PBA.pro-STANAG component handles single or multiple STANAG3910/EFEX resources providing access to all Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminal, Chronological Bus Monitor and Physical Bus Replay functions.
- Related Products
- For STANAG3910/EFEX Protocol Analysers and Test Plan Script Packages this component is required.
This component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to all functional groups of each available STANAG3910/EFEX stream, which can be a Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals, Chronological Bus Monitor and Physical Bus Replay.
The component includes additional setup, control and visualization of optional onboard discretes (if available by used interface board) and is accessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
- Graphical System Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- Bus Controller (BC) node to define and execute Bus Controller transactions
- Remote Terminal (RT) node to define and control multiple Remote Terminals
- Chronological Bus Monitor (BM) node to define and control Bus Monitor, analysis and export functions
- Replay node to define and control Physical Bus Replay
- Support for manual/automatic switch between EFABus and EFEX mode
- Support for user definable High Speed Subaddress (HSSA) and STANAG3910 Rafale implementation
- Optional Discrete node including chronological bus monitor for Discrete Inputs (dependent on used interface board)
- Optional Database Manager component PBA.pro-x-DBM for data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
1 Stream STANAG3910/EFEX Ethernet ModuleSee details
1 Stream STANAG3910 Ethernet Module - ElectricalSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!