MIL-STD-1553 Cards with a Difference
AIM’s MIL-STD-1553 test, simulation, monitoring and analysis modules use our field proven Common Core hardware design giving you the best performance, best feature set and highest functional integration on the market. The use of SoC (System on Chip) based core designs with multiple processors for real time bus protocol and application support, massive memory and IRIG-B time code encoder/decoder functions are standard. The latest versions also support avionics discrete I/O.
AIM’s comprehensive line up of MIL-STD-1553 products are implemented as dedicated cards in various form factors or mezzanine cards (PMC/XMC) for embedded applications with conduction cooling support and rear I/O. MIL-STD-1553 PMC/XMC cards installed on our family of generic carriers provide highly flexible, modular and cost effective solutions. AIM can deliver versions with extended temperature range and conformal coating.
Single or multiple stream, dual redundant configurations offer concurrent Bus Controller (BC), Multiple Remote Terminals (MRT) 31, Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor operation with full protocol error injection/detection, multi-level triggering, advanced capture/filtering and real time bus recording, time stamping and physical bus replay to ensure your bus integrity. Single Function variants support cost effective solutions.
Each module is delivered with a Board Support Package (BSP) containing the onboard driver software, a full Application Programming Interface (API) and detailed getting started and programming guides. Powerful PBA.pro databus test and analysis software is optionally available for all our MIL-STD-1553 cards.
Available MIL-STD-1553 Interfaces
|MIL-STD-1553 PCI||MIL-STD-1553 PCIe||MIL-STD-1553 PMC|
|MIL-STD-1553 XMC||MIL-STD-1553 PXI||MIL-STD-1553 PXIe|
|MIL-STD-1553 CPCI||MIL-STD-1553 CPCIe||MIL-STD-1553 PCIe Mini Card|
|MIL-STD-1553 USB||MIL-STD-1553 VME||MIL-STD-1553 Ethernet|
Common Features of MIL-STD-1553 Modules
- Comprehensive Onboard Processing
- Protocol Error Injection/Detection
- Large Scale Global Memory
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder for Time Tagging
- General Purpose Discrete I/O’s (Avionics Level on selected modules)
- Real Time Recording and Physical Bus Replay
- Multi-Level Triggering for Capture/Filtering
- Single Function/Simulator Only Versions available
- Application Programming Interface and Driver Software Support included
- MILScope™ Option for MIL-STD-1553 Electrical Waveform Verification
- Execution of Onboard Customer Applications, Python Scripts with the ANET (Ethernet based form factor) Onboard LINUX OS
Databus Test and Analysis Software
Looking for MIL-STD-1553 Analyzer? MIL-STD-1553 resource components (PBA.pro-MIL) and database components (PBA.pro-1553-DBM) are available for the PBA.pro™ databus test and analysis tool to support single or multiple MIL-STD-1553 modules with BC, multi RT protocol simulation, bus monitoring/recording and physical replay functionality as well as Parameter level support.
PBA.pro – Special features
- Built-In Feature for Graphical Visualization of Simulated and Monitored Traffic
- Statistical Analysis and Message Resolving Features of Chronologic Traffic
- Support Generation of BC Simulations based on Monitored/Recorded Traffic
- Powerful export and post analysis functions based on Monitored/Recorded Traffic
- Import of legacy PBA-2000 Setup and Recording/Replay Files
- Optional Scripting Support for automated control of PBA.pro
- Optional Scripting Packages to support Electrical and Protocol Tests of AS4112 RT Production Test Plan and Protocol Tests of AS4111 RT Validation Test Plan