- Related Products
The ADock-4R ANET Docking Station offer the capability to host up to 4 AIM ANET Ethernet based data bus interface devices in a single housing.
- 4 slots for any type of ANET devices with docking connector
(‘-D’ option of related AIM ANET device)
- Common power supply
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet Switch
- Internal or external IRIG-B time synchronisation
- Auxiliary I/O (Discretes, Trigger) and General Purpose USB port
- Robust 19″/3U Rackmount housing
- Optional adapter ADock-1A for standalone use of dockable ANET devices
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
- White Paper
Get an overview over the ANET functional concept and its features.
Learn more about the ANET added values.
1, 2 Stream MIL-STD-1553 Ethernet ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16 Channel ARINC429 Ethernet ModuleSee details
1 Stream STANAG3910/EFEX Ethernet ModuleSee details
MIL-STD-1553/ARINC429 Mixed Protocol Ethernet ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!