The PBA.pro-EADIN component handles single or mutiple interface resources AIM’s EADIN interface modules using EADIN as Upper Layer message protocol (ULP).
- Related Products
- For EADIN Protocol Analysers this component is required.
The component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to EADIN communication channels and to the chronological Bus Monitor and is acessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
The key features are:
- Resource Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- Transmit channel nodes to provide set-up and configuration of various send scenarios to transmit EADIN messages
- Support for EADIN message types BUW, BUR, RSP, AUW, AMSC, AMSW, BMSW
- Chronological Bus Monitor node to define and control Bus Monitor, analysis and export functions
- Optional Discrete node providing setup and control functions for Discrete I/O including a Chronological Bus Monitor
- Optional Database Manager component PBA.pro-EADIN-DBM for data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?