- Related Products
The AXC-EADIN-12 is a member of AIM’s new family of PCI Express based XMC-Mezzanine (ANSI/VITA 42.3) modules targeted for test and simulation EADIN (Engine Area Distributed Interconnect Network) applications.
- All Cards have the Capability to handle up to 12 Transmit and 12 Receive EADIN Channels, DECWG™ EADIN Draft (03/25/2014) compliant, or up to 12 half duplex Channels via Software Control on a Channel by Channel Basis
- The Board also includes 8 Open/Ground Avionics Level (+35V) Discrete I/O Signals (t.b.c.)
- Designed to be installed on either a Host Carrier Board to adapt to Buses (like standard PCI/PCIe, VME/VPX, cPCI/cPCIe) or on an Embedded Host Computer
Individual Channel Configuration
The AXC-EADIN-12 enables individual Channel Configuration for: Speed; Start/Stop; Master, Slave or Monitor and Half Duplex Mode (via single Tx/Rx pair)
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function Driver Software is delivered with the AXC-EADIN-12 Card in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSPs) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool can also be purchased for use with AXC-EADIN-12 Cards.
EADIN (Engine Area Distributed Interconnect Network) Test and Simulation module for XMC with 12 transmit and 12 receive channels or up to 12 half duplex channels plus up to 8 Open/Ground Avionics Level Discrete I/O signals.
- 12 Transmit and 12 Receive EADIN Channels, DECWG™ EADIN Draft (03/25/2014) Compliant
- Galvanic Isolation
- Individual Channel Configuration for Speed; Start/Stop; Master, Slave or Monitor; Half Duplex Mode
- Real Time Precision and Timing
- DMA Engine for optimized Bus Transfers and low PCIe Bus Utilization
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Flexible and Upgradeable Firmware Design
- 8 Open/Ground Avionics/Digital Discrete I/O
- Drivers for Windows (contact Factory for LINUX Support)
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- VxWorks Legacy
PCIe Carrier Card with 1 XMC SlotSee details
CPCIe Carrier Card with 1 XMC SlotSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!