Compact PCI Express (3U) Generic Carrier Card
for XMC (ANSI/VITA 42.3 Mezzanine Card) Modules
- Related Products
To complement the wide range of interface modules for dedicated Avionics Databuses and Networks, AIM offers a range of Carrier modules for the use of AIM or any 3rd Party PMC and XMC module on various backplanes.
The ACCx-1 is a single slot, single height (3U) Compact PCI Express module with one XMC mezzanine card slot to plug in a standard XMC module.
- Fulfills the requirements of the CompactPCI Express specification as well as the requirements of the PCI Express standard
- The XMC slot is in conformance with the ANSI/VITA 42.x standard physical and environmental layers for switched fabric mezzanine card compliant with ANSI/VITA mezzanine card standard
- Is designed to plug all standard VITA 42.3 XMC modules and support bus operation of up to 5GBit/s
- Easily configured with any AIM XMC Databus Module: AFDX®/ARINC664P7, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553 or any standard 3rd party VITA 42.3. compliant XMC Module
Carrier Functionality on further Form Factors
Compact PCI Express generic carrier card for XMC (Switched Fabric Mezzanine Card) with 1 XMC slot. Modular solution combines any AIM XMC module for AFDX®/ARINC664P7, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553 or any standard 3rd party, VITA 42.3 compliant XMC module.
- Gen 2 PCI Express Bus Operation of 5GB/s Data Rate
- 3U Compact PCI Form Factor
- Fully compliant to Compact PCI Express Specification (Release 2.0)
- XMC standard for VITA 42.0 and 42.3-2006
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
1, 2 Stream MIL-STD-1553 XMC Module, prog. Coupling...See details
1, 2, 4 Stream MIL-STD-1553 XMC ModuleSee details
4, 8, 16, 32 Channel ARINC429 XMC ModuleSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 XMC ModuleSee details
16 Channel PANAVIA Test & Simulation Module for XMCSee details
1 Stream STANAG3910/EFEX XMC ModuleSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!