- Related Products
The AXC3910 is a member of AIM’s new family of XMC modules for analyzing, simulating, monitoring and testing STANAG3910/EFAbus Express (EFEX) databuses providing 1 fully dual redundant STANAG3910 high speed and low speed interface on a XMC card format and PrEN3715 Interface for connecting to an external STANAG3910 Fibre Optical Module.
- Concurrently acts as Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals (31) and Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- EFAbus Express (EFEX) extensions to the STANAG3910 protocol are fully supported
- Physical Replay capability- electrically/optically reconstruct and replay previously recorded STANAG3910/EFEX record files physically to the STANAG3910/EFEX bus with excellent timing accuracy
- The HS section of the ACX3910 supports simulation and acquisition of EFAbus Fibre Optic Direct Digital Links (FODDL)
- Versions with reduced functionality (Single Function) are available
- Capability to handle 8 avionics level Discrete I/O signals which can be monitored or controlled
Common Core Hardware Design
The AXC3910 module uses AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing SoC (System-on-Chip) based hardware design with 2 dual core processing units. One dual core section is implementing the STANAG3838 and STANAG3910 Bus Interface Units (BIUs). On the second dual core section the Application Support Processor (ASP) is implemented under Linux OS and executes the driver software onboard and minimizes the load on the host processing system.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for STANAG3910/EFEX protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the AXC3910 card in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with AXC3910 module.
STANAG3910 Functionality on further Form Factors
|STANAG3910 PCI||STANAG3910 PCIe||STANAG3910 PXIe|
|STANAG3910 CPCIe||STANAG3910 Ethernet||STANAG3910 XMC|
STANAG3910/EFEX Test and Simulation module for XMC with 1 dual redundant STANAG3910 HS/LS channel and
PrEN3715 Interface for connecting to an external STANAG3910 Fibre Optical Module.
- Concurrent HS/LS BC, Multi RT (31) and Chronological Monitor
- Full HS/LS Error Injection/Detection
- HS/LS Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering, 100% HS/LS Bus Recording
- HS/LS Physical Bus Replay
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Full Function and Single Funtion versions available
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- HS section supports EFAbus DDL’s and FODDL
- Data Sheet
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
User Administration ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
STANAG3910/EFEX Resource ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
PCIe Carrier Card with 1 XMC SlotSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?