The PBA.pro-FC Component handles single or multiple Fibre Channel resources providing access to all Capture and Send ports with FC-2 Network Databus Analyser functions and optional Upper Layer Protocol (ULP) support.
- Related Products
- For Fibre Channel Layer 2 (FC-2) Network Analysers this component is required.
The component provides full and intuitive configuration and access to all Capture, Send and optional ULP Simulation functions of each Fibre Channel port and is accessed via the PBA.pro Resource Manager of the PBA.pro-FD.
The key features are:
- Resource Overview for quick visualization and control of resource/board level information
- NPort mode for simulation and testing of Fibre Channel communication in transmission and reception
- Comfortable Fibre Channel Layer 2 and Upper Layer header and frame setup and configuration
- TAP mode to passively monitor Fibre Channel frames
- Chronological monitoring and Capturing with time stamping and recording to disk
- Runtime Info for global statistics, counters and Event-Log information
- Optional Database Manager component PBA.pro-x-DBM for data conversion from raw data into Engineering Units and Upper Layer Protocol (ULP) support
- Fully scriptable using the optional PBA.pro-TSM component
- Upper Layer Protocol options for FC-AE-RDMA, FC-AV/ ARINC818, FC-AE-ASM
- Data Sheet
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?