- Related Products
The AMCX-PSI-16 is a member of AIM’s next generation of PMC modules targeted to embedded PANAVIA applications providing simulation, monitoring and recording, protocol testing and data selection of 8 transmit (TX) and 8 receive (RX) serial data channels according to the PANAVIA serial link specification.
The AMCX-PSI-16 modules are designed as a functional replacement module for the legacy API-/ACI-PSI-16 modules.
- PANAVIA Receiver: Tag Oriented or Chronological Data Storage
- PANAVIA Transmitter: Continous Data and Clock Transmission, Progammable Tag Sequence
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for 32/64-bit Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0m): SCSI68 (screw-locked type) to 2x D-Sub37 (female) for PANAVIA and 1x D-Sub15 (female) for IRIG-B and Trigger Out can be used for the AMCX-PSI-16/AXC-PSI-16 cards (the pinout is compatible with the adapter cable ACB-8-16-PCI)
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?