- Related Products
AIM’s field proven FOL System provides a reliable MIL-STD-1553 Bus stub and/or ARINC429 extensions, using a Fibre Optic link to support EMC/EMI testing of Aircraft or Missile systems. The modular design FOL from AIM comprises a 2 part system and requires no software. The FOL-F is modular design ‘Front End’ chassis built with a special EMC resistant housing to allow operation in electro magnetic fields (up to 200V/m) within the test environment. The FOL-L is a laboratory device build into a 19” rack mount chassis.
- Simulator System: MIL-STD-1553 bi-directional optical extension for 1-4 dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 (MILBus) stubs up to 100m (limited by MIL-STD-1553 response time extension). (FOL429 provides ARINC429 16Tx & 16Rx bi-directional channels)
- Monitor System: Uni-directional optical extension of 1-6 dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 stubs. (FOL429 provides ARINC429 16Rx channels), for more than 500m (limited by the attenuation of the fibre)
- Optical Link: COTS 62.5/125µm multimode gradient index fibre with ST connectors (wavelength 1300nm)
- EMC protected Front-End devices: FOL-F
- 19” Rack Laboratory Units: FOL-L
- Extended Temperature FOL-F available
- FOL-F battery packs for stand alone operation
- FOL429 version extends multiple ARINC429 links
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?