- Related Products
The AXE1553-x is a member of AIM’s family of PCI Express based XMC-Mezzanine (ANSI/VITA 42.3) modules targeted to embedded
MIL-STD-1553 applications. The AXC1553-x offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and databus analyzer capabilities.
- Designed to meet or exceed vibration requirements as specified in ANSI/VITA 47 for class V3
- Designed to meet the shock requirements specified in ANSI/VITA 47 for class OS2
- Conduction cooled Rear I/O cards with the capability to handle up to 4 dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 streams with 8 Open/Ground Avionics/Digital Discrete I/O in addition to Trigger I/O
- SOSA compliant XMC User I/O Mapping
- Cards are well prepared for embedded applications requiring fast and autonomous boot up to operational mode
Common Core Hardware Design
The AXE1553-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors
(Bus Interface Units) to support MIL-STD-1553 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages acting as a Bus Controller and/or as multiple Remote Terminals as well as timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution for Bus Monitor operation.
Board Software Package
An Application Programming Interface (API) is provided along with operating system specific drivers for Windows, Linux and VxBus. Please contact your local sales representative for other operating systems.
MIL-STD-1553 Functionality on further Form Factors
|1553 PCI||1553 PCIe||1553 PMC|
|1553 XMC||1553 PXI||1553 PXIe|
|1553 CPCI||1553 CPCIe||1553 PCIe Mini Card|
|1553 USB||1553 VME||1553 Ethernet|
Rugged embedded MIL-STD-1553 conduction cooled XMC card.
- ANSI VITA 47 qualified
- Low power dissipation
- High performance RISC processors onboard
- DMA engine for optimized bus transfers and low PCIe bus utilization
- 128MB Global RAM onboard for data scheduling and buffering
- Flexible and upgradeable firmware design provides full control of obsolescence and configuration management
- Firmware lock to ensure no flashing during operation
- Up to 4 dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels
- 8 Open/Ground Avionics/Digital Discrete I/O
- 3 digital Trigger Inputs and 3 digital Trigger Outputs per MIL-STD-1553 channel
- IRIG-B Input and Output
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- VxWorks 7.x VxBus
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?