- Related Products
The AXC-PSI-16 is a member of AIM’s next generation of XMC modules targeted to embedded PANAVIA applications providing simulation, monitoring and recording, protocol testing and data selection of 8 transmit (TX) and 8 receive (RX) serial data channels according to the PANAVIA serial link specification.
The AXC-PSI-16 modules are designed as a functional replacement module for the API-/ACI-PSI-16 modules
- PANAVIA Receiver: Tag Oriented or Chronological Data Storage
- PANAVIA Transmitter: Continous Data and Clock Transmission, Progammable Tag Sequence
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for 32/64-bit Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): SCSI68 (screw-locked type) to 2x D-Sub37 (female) for ARINC429 and 1x D-Sub15 (female) for IRIG-B and Trigger Out for AMCX429-32/AXC429-32 cards.
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?