- Related Products
The AXC-PSI-16 is a member of AIM’s next generation of XMC modules targeted to embedded PANAVIA applications providing simulation, monitoring and recording, protocol testing and data selection of 8 transmit (TX) and 8 receive (RX) serial data channels according to the PANAVIA serial link specification.
The AXC-PSI-16 modules are designed as a functional replacement module for the API-/ACI-PSI-16 modules
- PANAVIA Receiver: Tag Oriented Data Storage
- PANAVIA Transmitter: Continous Data and Clock Transmission, Progammable Tag Sequence
- Full Error Injection/Detection
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?