The AMEE429-x is AIM’s new PCI Express Mini Card module targeted for embedded ARINC429 applications in an ultra-compact form factor.
- Robust and low power PCI Express Mini Card implementing up to 12 ARINC429 Channels
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Well prepared for embedded applications requiring fast and autonomous boot up to operational mode
- Configurations for up to 8 Receive Channels as well as 4 fully Software programmable Channels for Receive or Transmit
- Supports 2 avionic discrete input and 2 avionic discrete output signals to be monitored or generated. In addition 1 trigger output is provided.
Common Core Hardware Design
The AMEE429-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors
(Bus Interface Units) to support ARINC429 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages in different transmit modes, timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution as well as a loop mode (Rx-Tx link) with software configurable message data pollution performed in real time and with minimal latencies and respecting the Rx bus timing.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for ARINC429 protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time decoder is included with free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package
An Application Programming Interface (API) is provided along with operating system specific drivers for Windows and Linux. Please contact your local sales representative for other operating systems.
ARINC429 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC 429 PCI||ARINC 429 PCIe||ARINC 429 PMC|
|ARINC 429 XMC||ARINC 429 PXI||ARINC 429 PXIe|
|ARINC 429 CPCI||ARINC 429 CPCIe||ARINC 429 Ethernet|
|ARINC 429 USB||ARINC 429 VME||ARINC 429 PCIe Mini Card|
Rugged Embedded 4, 8 or 12 Channel ARINC429 PCIe Mini Card supporting 2 avionic discrete in-/output signals to be monitored or generated. In addition 1 trigger output is provided.
- Full performance on all ARINC429 channels concurrently and programmable for High/Low Speed Bit rates
- Full Error Injection/Detection (Test and Simulation Variant only)
- Cyclic/Acyclic/FIFO Transmitter operation
- Loop/Pollution mode (Receive-Modify-ReTransmit) (Test and Simulation Variant only)
- Label Selective Trigger for Capture and Filtering
- 100% Real Time Recording and Synchronized Replay (Test and Simulation Variant only) of all ARINC429 channels concurrently
- IRIG-B Time Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows and further Operating Systems (contact Factory)
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!