Scripting Package to support the Protocol Testing of the TRD–J–017–E–0002 based EFABus Remote Terminal Interface Production Test Plan. Scripting support for Optical Testing is available on request.
- Related Products
For Protocol Testing of STANAG3910 equipment AIM offers a scripting package for the TRD–J–017–E–0002 based EFABus Remote Terminal Interface Production Test Plan. This package requires the use of AIM’s STANAG3910 test & simulation cards and the PBA.pro Databus Test & Analysis Software (see the ‘Related Products’ tab).
- Comprises a set of test scripts and user panels which fully automates the protocol test requirements
- Setup of configuration data (Operator, Inspector, Tester, UUT)
- Manual, semi automatic or fully automated test sequences
- Automatic generation of test reports and logs
- User configurable test reports (ASCII, XML, PDF Formats)
- Automatic or manual test result evaluation
For the testing of the optical interfaces of STANAG3910 equipment AIM’s STANAG3910 test & simulation cards and the PBA.pro Databus Test & Analysis Software are requried plus a dedicated optical test module hardware, which typcially has to be tailored to the end user’s test environment and UUT specifics.
The script package is written in Python scripting language.
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?