PBA.pro-3rd Party & Utility
The open PBA.pro concept allows efficient and smooth integration of 3rd party and utility interfaces via corresponding components
- Related Products
- For extending a PBA.pro system with additional hardware and functionality a 3rd party and/or utility component is required.
Various 3rd party (COTS) hardware like Digital and Analogue I/O and a wide and steadily growing range of 3rd party hardware and utility components can be added to the PBA.pro to meet specific application needs. Utility components like data exchange with the MS flight simulator are provided.
All PBA.pro 3rd party and utility components are integrated in the PBA.pro framework for visualisation, scripting and control as well as for intercommunication with other hardware components.
Extract of currently supported PBA.pro 3rd party and utility components:
- Ethernet UDP/TCP sockets
- Serial RS232, RS422, RS485 COM ports
- Digital I/O
- Analogue I/O
- Digital multimeter
- User Administration utility component
- Other utility components to exchange data with:
– Microsoft flight simulator
– And others
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?