- Related Products
AFDX/ARINC664P7 Test and Simulation module for VME (6U) with 2 or 4 full duplex ports programmable
for 10Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s or 1000Mbit/s.
Versions available for both Airbus and Boeing variants of ARINC664P7.
Integrated modular solution by using the AMCX-FDX-2/B PMC card installed on AIM’s AVC-2 Generic
VME64x (6U) carrier card.
- Test, verification and simulation of AFDX/ARINC664P7 End Systems, Switches and Networks
- Support for Single or Redundant AFDX/ARINC664P7 operation
- Support for Boeing ARINC664 extensions for EDE at the hardware interface layer
- Receive modes: Chronological Monitoring and Recording (100% Wire Speed) plus UDP Port/VL oriented receive
- Transmission modes: Generic Transmit Operation, Physical Replay and End System Simulation mode
- TAP mode: to analyse the network traffic between 2 attached network devices (inline)
- Physical Error Injection/Detection
- Provisions for network latency measurement and analysis
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Generic Tx/Rx Function Only and Simulator Tx/Rx Function Only versions available
- Compatible to Standard Ethernet applications
- Driver Software included: VxWorks
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?