- Related Products
To complement the wide range of interface modules for dedicated Avionics Databuses and Networks, AIM offers a range of Carrier modules for the use of AIM or any 3rd Party PMC and XMC module on various backplanes.
The AVC-2-CC is a single slot, double height (6U) VME64x, extended VMEbus module with two separate PMC slots for conduction cooled PMC modules.
- Mounted with Conduction Cooled Frame compliant to CCPMC (ANSI/VISA 20-2001, R2005) and CCMC (IEEE Std 1101.2-1992, 2001) specification
- Not implementing a Front Panel Interface rather than the Rear-I/O Interface functionality
- Fulfills the requirements of the VME64x extension plus the interface for Rear I/O
- The PMC slot is in conformance with the draft standard physical and environmental layers for PCI mezzanine cards (P1386.1/Draft 2.4)
- Combine different interface types and functions on one VME card
- Easily configured with any AIM PMC databus module: AFDX®/ARINC664P7, ARINC429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC825 or any standard 3rd party PMC module
Carrier Functionality on further Form Factors
- User configurable base address
- Front panel LED’s for VMEbus/PCIbus activity/failure display (only provided @ air cooled variant)
- Fully compliant to VME64x – extended VMEbus
- Hosts PMC modules designed to PMC standard P1386.1/Draft 2.4
- ANSI VITA 47 qualification on request
- Includes C/C++ software support library source code
- Data Sheet
- User Manuals
Rugged Embedded MIL-STD-1553 Conduction Cooled PMC CardSee details
Rugged Embedded ARINC429 Conduction Cooled PMC CardSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!