- Related Products
The ASE1553M-x card offers a single Lane PCIe cost efficient solution for basic MIL-STD-1553 applications for lab environment.
- Sinlge function mode to support Bus Controller (BC), BC and Bus Monitor, Multi-Remote Terminal (Multi-RT), Multi-RT and
Bus Monitor, or Bus Monitor only operation
- Capability to handle 2 Avionics Level Discrete I/O signals which can be monitored or controlled (4-stream variant only)
- For more advanced features like concurrent BC/MRT/BM functionality and programmable MIL-STD-1553A/B bus frontend
features see the AIM APE1553-x product
Common Core Hardware Design
The ASE1553M-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors
(Bus Interface Units) to support MIL-STD-1553 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages acting as a Bus Controller and/or as multiple Remote Terminals as well as timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution for Bus Monitor operation.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for MIL-STD-1553 protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software/Test Plan Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the ASE1553M-x cards in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with ASE1553M-x modules.
MIL-STD-1553 Functionality on further Form Factors
|1553 PCI||1553 PCIe||1553 PMC|
|1553 XMC||1553 PXI||1553 PXIe|
|1553 CPCI||1553 CPCIe||1553 PCIe Mini Card|
|1553 USB||1553 VME||1553 Ethernet|
Single Function MIL-STD-1553 Test and Simulation module for PCIe with 1, 2 or 4 dual redundant streams.
- Single Function BC or MRT (31) and Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- Error Detection only/no Error Injection
- Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering and 100% Bus Recording
- No Physical Bus Replay
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75 and 9-pin D-Sub Connector for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to four Twinax Connectors PL-75
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to four Twinax Connectors PL-75 and 9-pin D-Sub Connector for Trigger I/O and IRIG-B
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?