- Related Products
The ASC1553-2 (AIM SmartCable™) USB module offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and databus analyzer capabilities for
- Provides a dual stream, dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 interface and concurrently acts as Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals (31) and
- Powered from the host computer via a single USB-C connection – no external power adapter is required
- Designed in a connector housing size
- Supports up to 8 discrete input/output signals to be monitored or generated (ASC1553-2-A only)
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
An onboard high-precision free-wheeling IRIG-B time encoder/decoder allows users to accurately synchronize single or multiple
ASC1553-2 modules to a common time source (ASC1553-2-A only).
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the ASC1553-2 cards in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) is compatible to the ASC1553-2.
MIL-STD-1553 Functionality on further Form Factors
|1553 PCI||1553 PCIe||1553 PMC|
|1553 XMC||1553 PXI||1553 PXIe|
|1553 CPCI||1553 CPCIe||1553 PCIe Mini Card|
|1553 USB||1553 VME||1553 Ethernet|
The ASC1553-2 (AIM SmartCable) USB module offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and recording for MIL-STD-1553B applications implemented in an ultra compact form factor.
- Robust and Low Power USB-C module implementing a dual stream, dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 Interface, powered via a single USB-C port, no external power adapter required
- Hot Plug Capability
- Dual Stream, Dual Redundant Implementation
- Concurrent Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- Full Error Injection/Detection Capability
- Multi Level Triggering for Capturing/Filtering
- Real Time Recording and Physical Bus Replay at 100% Bus Loads
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software and RT Production Test Plan
- Software compatible with AIM’s Family of MIL-STD-1553 cards
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
MIL-STD-1553 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Easy to use Protocol/Network AnalyserSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?