- Related Products
The AME1553-1 is AIM’s new PCI Express Mini Card module for analyzing, simulating, monitoring and testing MIL-STD-1553 databuses.
The AME1553-1 offers full function test, simulation, monitoring and recording for MIL-STD-1553B applications implemented in an ultra-compact form factor.
- Concurrently acts as Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals (31) and Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- Physical Replay capability- electrically reconstruct and replay previously recorded MIL-STD-1553A/B record files physically to the
MIL-STD-1553A/B bus with excellent timing accuracy
- Versions with reduced functionality (Single Function or Simulator Only) are available as well as extended temperature range variants
- Capability to handle 2 discrete inputs and 2 discrete output signals to be monitored or generated. In addition 1 trigger input and 1 trigger output are
Common Core Hardware Design
The AME1553-1 modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors
(Bus Interface Units) to support MIL-STD-1553 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages acting as a Bus Controller and/or as multiple Remote Terminals as well as timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution for Bus Monitor operation.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for MIL-STD-1553 protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software/Test Plan Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the AME1553-1 card in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with AME1553-1 module. Off the shelf test scripts are available to support the automatic execution of the AS4112 RT Production Test Plan (Protocol and Electrical Tests) and the AS4111 RT Validation Test Plan (Protocol Tests).
MIL-STD-1553 Functionality on further Form Factors
|1553 PCIe Mini Card
MIL-STD-1553 Test and Simulation PCI Express Mini Card with 1 Dual Redundant channel plus 2 discrete Input, 2 discrete Output channels.
- Concurrent BC, MRT (31) and Chronological Monitor
- Full Error Injection/Detection (AS4112)
- Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering, 100% Bus Recording
- Physical Bus Replay
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Full Function, Single Function & Simulator Only versions available
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- VxWorks 7.x VxBus
MIL-STD-1553 Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
Easy to use Protocol/Network AnalyserSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?