- Related Products
The AMCE429-x is a member of AIM’s family of PCI Express based PMC-Mezzanine (IEEE1386.1) modules targeted for
embedded ARINC429 applications.
- Designed to meet or exceed vibration requirements as specified in ANSI/VITA 47 for class V3
- Designed to meet the shock requirements specified in ANSI/VITA 47 for class OS2
- Conduction cooled Rear I/O cards with the capability to handle up to 32 ARINC429 channels with a maximum
of 8 Avionics Level Discrete Inputs and 8 Avionics Level Discrete Outputs in addition to Trigger I/O
- Cards are well prepared for embedded applications requiring fast and autonomous boot up to operational mode
Common Core Hardware Design
The AMCE429-x modules use AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing FPGA technology combined with RISC processors (Bus Interface Units) to support ARINC429 bus protocol handling for precise scheduling of simulated messages in different transmit modes, timestamping of received messages with 1µs resolution.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for ARINC429 protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B analog decoder is included with free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization.
Board Software Package
An Application Programming Interface (API) is provided along with operating system specific drivers for Windows, Linux and VxBus. Please contact your local sales representative for other operating systems.
ARINC429 Functionality on further Form Factors
|ARINC 429 PCI||ARINC 429 PCIe||ARINC 429 PMC|
|ARINC 429 XMC||ARINC 429 PXI||ARINC 429 PXIe|
|ARINC 429 CPCI||ARINC 429 CPCIe||ARINC 429 Ethernet|
|ARINC 429 USB||ARINC 429 VME||ARINC429 PCIe Mini Card|
Rugged embedded ARINC429 conduction cooled PMC card.
- ANSI VITA 47 qualified
- Low power dissipation
- High performance RISC processors onboard
- DMA engine for optimized bus transfers and low PCIe bus utilization
- 128MB Global RAM onboard for data scheduling and buffering
- Flexible and upgradeable firmware design provides full control of obsolescence and configuration management
- Firmware lock to ensure no flashing during operation
- Up to 32 fully programmable Tx/Rx ARINC429 channels
- 8 Open/Ground Avionics/Digital Discrete I/O
- 4 digital Trigger Inputs and 4 digital Trigger Outputs per ARINC429 4/8/16 channel versions
- 1 digital Trigger Output per ARINC429 32 channel version
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Conduction Cooled VME Carrier Card with 2 PMC SlotsSee details
Rugged Embedded ARINC429 Conduction Cooled XMC CardSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?
The file you are trying to access requires you to be logged in as a registered user. Registration is free, create your account!