Single Stream STANAG3910/EFEX
Test & Simulation Module for
3U PXI Express/Compact PCI Express
- Related Products
The ACE3910-3U-1 is a member of AIM’s family of advanced PXI Express/Compact PCI Express modules for analyzing, simulating, monitoring and testing STANAG3910/EFAbus Express (EFEX) databuses providing 1 fully dual redundant STANAG3910 high speed and low speed interface on a cPCIe/PXIe 3U card format.
- Concurrently acts as Bus Controller, Multiple Remote Terminals (31) and Chronological/Mailbox Bus Monitor
- EFAbus Express (EFEX) extensions to the STANAG3910 protocol are fully supported
- Physical Replay capability- electrically/optically reconstruct and replay previously recorded STANAG3910/EFEX record files physically to the STANAG3910/EFEX bus with excellent timing accuracy
- The HS section of the ACE3910-3U-1 supports simulation and acquisition of EFAbus Fibre Optic Direct Digital Links (FODDL)
- Versions with reduced functionality (Single Function or Simulator Only) are available
- Capability to handle 3 General Purpose Discrete I/O (GPIO) signals which can be monitored or controlled.
Common Core Hardware Design
The ACE3910-3U-1 module uses AIM’s ‘Common Core’ hardware design utilizing SoC (System-on-Chip) based hardware design with 2 dual core processing units. One dual core section is implementing the STANAG3838 and STANAG3910 Bus Interface Units (BIUs). On the second dual core section the Application Support Processor (ASP) is implemented under Linux OS and executes the driver software onboard and minimizes the load on the host processing system.
Onboard Processing – IRIG-B Time Synchronization
The use of onboard processors for STANAG3910/EFEX protocol handling and large memory enables autonomous operation with minimal interaction with the host PC for real time applications. An onboard IRIG-B time encoder/decoder is included with sinusoidal output and free-wheeling mode for time tag synchronization on system level.
Board Software Package – Optional Analyzer Software / Test Plan Software
Full function driver software is delivered with the ACE3910-3U-1 card in comprehensive Board Software Packages (BSP’s) for different Operating Systems.
The optional PBA.pro™ Databus Test and Analysis Tool (for Windows and Linux) can also be purchased for use with ACE3910-3U-1 module. For supporting Protocol Testing of EFA Test Plans please contact the factory.
STANAG3910 Functionality on further Form Factors
STANAG3910/EFEX Test and Simulation module for CPCIe/PXIe (3U) with 1 Dual Redundant HS/LS channel. Onboard Fibre Optic Front End (FOFE).
Easily select between EFAbus and EFEX modes for Tranche II Eurofighter.
- Concurrent HS/LS BC, Multi RT (31) and Chronological Monitor
- Full HS/LS Error Injection/Detection
- HS/LS Complex Triggering, Data Capture/Filtering, 100% HS/LS Bus Recording, HS/LS Physical Bus Replay
- PXI Triggering and PXI System Clock Capabilities
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Full Function, Monitor Only and Simulator Only versions available
- Drivers for Linux and Windows
- Optional Databus Test and Analysis Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
Ready Made Adapter Cable (2.0 m): From 15-pin HD-Sub to two Twinax Connectors PL-75 and 15-pin D-Sub Connector for Trigger I/O, IRIG-B and Discrete I/Os
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?