- Related Products
AFDX/ARINC664P7 Test and Simulation module for CPCI (3U) with 2 full duplex ports programmable for 10Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s or 1000Mbit/s.
Versions available for both Airbus and Boeing variants of ARINC664P7.
Integrated modular solution by using the AMCX-FDX-2/B PMC card installed on AIM’s ACC-1 generic CPCI (3U) carrier card.
- Test, Verification and Simulation of AFDX/ARINC664P7 End Systems, Switches and Networks
- Support for Single or Redundant AFDX/ARINC664P7 operation
- Receive Modes: Chronological Monitoring and Recording (100% Wire Speed) plus UDP Port/VL oriented receive
- Transmission Modes: Generic Transmit Operation, Physical Replay and End System Simulation Mode
- TAP Mode: to analyze the network traffic between 2 attached network devices (inline)
- Physical Error Injection/Detection
- Provisions for network latency measurement and analysis
- IRIG-B Time Encoder/Decoder
- Generic Tx/Rx Function Only and Simulator Tx/Rx Function Only versions available
- Compatible to ‘Standard Ethernet’ applications
- Drivers for Linux and Windows (including LabView VIs)
- Optional Network Test and Analysis and ARINC615A Dataloader Software
- Data Sheet
- Release Notes
- User Manuals
- NI LabVIEW Real-Time
cPCI (3U) Carrier Card with 1 PMC SlotSee details
2 Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s AFDX®/ARINC664P7 PMC ModuleSee details
AFDX®/ARINC664P7 Resource ComponentSee details
Standard Ethernet Resource ComponentSee details
Framework and Designer ComponentSee details
Database Manager ComponentSee details
Test and Script Manager ComponentSee details
User Administration ComponentSee details
ARINC615A Data Loading SoftwareSee details
ARINC664 Switch - Compliance TestsSee details
ARINC664 End System - Compliance TestsSee details
Find your nearest AIM Office/Representative or Contact/Quote/Support Forms
If you are already registered please log in. Alternatively, please create your account!Forgot password?